The Bat Hawk air-frame is strong and durable, allowing it to be used in many roles.
flight training aircraft
Side by side seating, dual controls, comprehensive instrumentation and flying characteristics totally free of vice
Due to the conventional 3-axis aircraft controls, the Bat Hawk is ideally suited for initial flight training towards a National Pilot’s Licence (LSA).
A Very Capable
With the second seat available to take significant loads, a number of Bat Hawks have been adapted for use in a variety of applications such as:
- Game reserve aerial surveillance, where the type is particularly well adapted due to its very slow forward cruising speed, relative silence and stealth characteristics
- Fence checking and stock mustering on farms
- Aerial topdressing and spraying
- Aerial photography and surveying
- Reconnaissance and surveillance
- Regular ranger patrols
- Carcass location.
- Water-point monitoring
- Monitoring of rare species
- Gathering of Scientific data for research purposes
- Radio telemetry and chemical immobilization of animals
- Anti-poaching and follow-up patrols
- Patrolling rivers and gathering valuable data on crocodiles for the Kruger Park Scientific services
- Monitoring and mapping burning programs in the Parks, including aerial burning of fire breaks with the Raindance Aerial Incendiary machine
- Patrolling the Kruger/Mozambique/ Zimbabwe borders
- Vegetation mapping and erosion monitoring
- Counter Insurgence Operations